Aiming to leverage academic experience and a proven knowledge of web and software platform development, programming and computer troubleshooting.
Software & Web Developer
I do this for living and love what I do as everyday there is something new and exciting to learn.
- Website: www.franzcreations.cf
- Phone: +63936-178-8401
- City: Pulilan
- Degree: Bachelor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freelance: Available
I offer system making written in different programming languages, photography and videography, and web making.
Systems and web applications are created with the use of the latest programming and scripting language that is usable in different fields.
To work in a dynamic professional environment with a growing organization and utilize my creativity and innovative thinking for benefit of the organization and to myself.
Franz Lester Eusebio
Looking forward to a challenging job in reputable organization to utilize my programming skills for the growth of organization and to myself.
- Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
2016 - 2020
Baliuag, Bulacan, Philippines
ACLC College of Baliuag
Computer Electronics & Technology
2012 - 2014
Baliuag, Bulacan, Philippines
Baliwag Polytechnic College
June 2019 - October 2019
Brgy. Tinejero, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
Rebtrade International Corporation
- Identified and solved technical issues using variety of diagnostic tools and tactics.
- Performed tests of functionality, security and performance of different workstations and devices.
- Installed, modified and repaired software and hardware to resolve technical issues.
- Trained and supported end-users with software, hardware and network standards and use processes.
- Built and provided basic end-user troubleshooting and desktop support on Windows, Linux and Mac systems
Computer Technician Intern
October 2013 - March 2014
Brgy. Cutcot, Pulilan, Bulacan, Philippines
Academia De Pulilan
- Linked computers to network and peripheral equipment, including printers and scanners.
- Used diagnostic tools to identify hardware failures and replace non-functional components
- Tested and installed motherboards, processors and graphics cards on desktops and laptops for faculty and students.
- Removed malware, ransomware and other threats from laptops and desktop systems.
- Assessed system hardware and software and suggested modifications to reduce lag time and improve overall speed.
July 12, 2021 - Present
Libis, Quezon City, Philippines
Wilcon Depot Inc.
- Designing automation processes using RAX Suite.
- Developing and maintaining workflow based on user requirements
- Analyzing user requirements and assessing the development effort needed.
February 17 - June 30, 2021
Timog Ave. Cor. Tomas Morato, Quezon City, Philippines
Philippines International Life Insurance Company Inc.
- Gathering business requirements and coordinates and discusses with the end-users.
- Develops new applications and maintains existing systems.
- Coordinates with users in handling and solving system-related problems.
- Debug code for existing programs based on immediate need.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Troubleshoot system bugs and issues.
- Resolves user problems by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development.
Perfect Attendance: A RFID School Attendance Monitoring System
Barangay Momoland Philippines
POSResto: A Point of Sale System
Igor Water For Less Pulilan Official Website
PhilinterLife Company Website
IT Administration & Maintenance
Computer Hardware Troubleshooting
Photography & Videography
October 2020 - December 2020
Assigned at Pulilan RHU
DILG Bulacan - Department of the Interior and Local Government
Esguerra Street, Poblacion, Pulilan, Bulacan, 3005